“Taking back control”
Our objective is to help you seek justice for the bad mortgage you were sold and to obtain an affordable and sustainable solution that takes accounts of your age and time to retirement. We will provide/arm you with the tools as defence against the vulture fund who bought that bad loan at a significant discount.
Quartech Services offers borrowers in distress a way to take back control, to get on the front foot whatever stage you are at in managing your distressed family home loan.
We believe that these loans should not have been sold to foreign investors in the first instance, who had no prior interest in the matter and have no interest in restructuring or maintaining the relationship and operate in Ireland purely to profiteer.
We are not a Debt Management Company as defined by the Central Bank of Ireland. We do not provide advice with respect to the discharge of your debts. We will help you process claims against the original mortgage provider and/or assist you in making a claim for a sustainable and affordable restructure to the current loan owner.
We do not give advice on debt restructuring; that is the role of the Debt Management Company managing your loan on behalf of the vulture fund. We will help you meet the demands of the Debt Management Company and assist you with your proposals and, more importantly, ensure that you are treated with respect and know your rights.
The help we offer is set out below. We carry out the following:
- Complete a free summary review to establish if you have been mis-sold a mortgage;
- Discover all the data that the original bank holds on you with respect to your mortgage, potentially running to a thousand pages;
- Scan and convert the data to information;
- Using our banking knowledge and experience, search and extract key aspects of how the bank originated your home loan, focusing on their adherence, or lack thereof, to the banking guidelines, regulatory advice and the Consumer Protection Codes;
- Create a complaint based upon what we have discovered and send to the bank or current loan owner if the bank has ceased operations;
- Chase the bank or loan owner for their Final Response Letter before taking the complaint to the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman who can award compensation up to €500,000;
- Argue your case through the Ombudsman process;
- In addition, assist you with your current position and help create an affordable and sustainable proposal/claim for you to present to the bank or current loan owner if the loan has been sold;
- If the bank or debt management company refuses to negotiate, we will formulate a letter for you to improve your position backed with our legal advice;
- We have banking expertise and expert opinions to help you claim for (a) illegal transfer or assignment of your loan from the bank to the debt management company; (b) elimination of residual debt due to Statute of Limitations; and (c) a restructure of your mortgage;
- The purpose of 10 is to ensure you are treated with respect from the debt management company and assist you to obtain an affordable and sustainable solution;
- Our fee structure is aligned with your interests. We charge our claim fee when you receive compensation from the Ombudsman and/or when you obtain an affordable and sustainable solution from the bank or the debt management company;
- Please see our full Terms of Business at the foot the website;
- We understand that money is tight and you are defending yourself. We are a Claims Management company and charge our main fee when we achieve success for you. We do need to recover initial administrative costs of completing 1-10 above; you will be notified of this administrative fee after we have reviewed your “no commitment” application form;
- We do not provide Personal Insolvency Services nor Legal Services. If we believe you require such services at any stage then we will advise you accordingly to seek out such services;
- Just fill out the questionnaire at https://misselling.ie/contact wherever you are in the process and we will review your eligibility at no cost.